For the third year in a row, some of the brightest minds in social media are coming to Knoxville, TN for Social Slam…and this year it’s going to be better than ever!
With globally-acclaimed keynote speakers including John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, London-based Gabrielle Laine-Peters and Xan Pearson of the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago White Sox, the content will once again be among the best any social media marketing conference has to offer!
And did we mention tickets start at just $79?! For under $100, you’ll receive:
- All-day access to Social Slam
- John Jantsch’s book, The Commitment Engine
- Promotional swag from Social Slam and our sponsors
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Entrance to the official Social Slam After Party
VIP packages will also be back in 2013, but with some added benefits per 2012 VIP requests, including:
- Everything listed above
- Entrance to an exclusive VIP pre-party Thursday night, where many of the speakers will be in attendance
- Drink tickets for the VIP pre-party
- Reserved seating at Social Slam
- Access to the VIP lunch line
- Exclusive Social Slam swag
But wait, there’s more! In response to an overwhelming demand for more personal, in-depth workshops, we have created a new series of events called Social Slam Plus, which will take place Thursday, April 4. This is your opportunity to personally engage with leading industry experts on the issues most pressing to you, no matter what your skill level.